- Secure fenced campsite with staff on-site 24 hours
- Private serviced showers and toilet blocks
- 7m x 5m camping plots for your tent and vehicle
- Hospitality marquee with pay bar and big screen tv
- Breakfast available each morning
- Viewing bank on the Porsche Curves to the rear of the campsite
- General enclosure race tickets
- Your choice of Channel crossings
- Le Mans commemorative gift bag
- Travel Destinations' "Essential Guide to Le Mans"
Travel Destinations is the UK's leading Le Mans specialist. Established in 1996 we are the only classic and sports car tour operator to be both members of Association of British Travel Agents and the Association of Independent Tour Operators.
Travel Destinations also hold an ATOL licence, so whichever of our exciting destinations you choose to go to, you can book safe in the knowledge that whatever happens your booking is financially protected and that you will receive the best advice and the highest level of customer service. ATOL is a government backed holiday scheme. See below for more details.
All Travel Destinations staff have a background and training from within the travel industry. Customer service is always a priority. All our staff also visit & work at our events, which enables them to talk to you with a unique experience of what an event is like. Our speciality is Le Mans and we all have stories to tell from the Le Mans 24 Hours & the Le Mans Classic.
All our bookings are made bespoke to your requirements. Although we feature examples, schedules and prices on this website, these can always be changed and altered to meet your plans. We can tailor make your holiday to fit you. That is one of the reasons that we don't offer an on-line booking service. Don't restrict yourself to a tick-box option. Call our knowledgeable staff today & get your booking started with their help & advice.Essential Guide to Le Mans
Courtesy of Travel DestinationsEVENTS COVERED Le Mans 24 Hrs, Nurburgring 24 Hrs, Spa 24Hrs, Daytona 24Hrs WEC, Sebring 12hrs, Bathurst 12Hrs, MOTO 24Hrs.